- ilssm_adminAsked on January 09, 2017 at 01:13 PM
Jotform seems to hang and not produce any pdf forms when i follow the correct instructions.
Click the form
Then create PDF and continue
Please can you advise how I can get a pdf of the forms i have created.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 04:03 PM
Thanks for letting us know about it, I tried it, but the same problem occurred:
I have reported this to our back end team. You will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- jenkinsj001Answered on January 09, 2017 at 06:01 PM
Any word as to when this will be fixed?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 08:33 PM
Unfortunately, there is not estimated time-frame for a resolution. You will be updated via this thread when it gets fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 02:40 AM
Guess it was a temporary issue. I am able to create PDF forms without any problems at this moment.
Can you confirm this from your end please?