- sisters7Asked on January 09, 2017 at 01:52 PM
Please take a look at the Meals Total under Section 6. The math was right when the form was being filled out using Entitled III as the category. The registrant selects all meals from pre-con lunch to Sat breakfast, the total is $102.00. However the submission report and email to the registarnt showed $26.00 as the the meals total. I know the cause of this problem is the conditional logic with the field of credit card-family.
Please help and correct. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 04:21 PM
We will check your calculation and get back to you with updates.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 04:32 PM
I was able to reproduce it.
I checked the form and found out the cause. Unfortunately, you can't have calculation formula on a calculation field while using it in the condition. The condition would overpower everything.
To fix this, clear the calculation formula in the meals total calculation wizard.
This should fix the problem.
Hope this helps!
- sisters7Answered on January 09, 2017 at 04:36 PM
Would you please send a clone on this? Thanks.
- sisters7Answered on January 09, 2017 at 04:45 PM
I disabled the conditional calculation and add calculation widget. Still it doesn't work. I probably missed somthing.
- sisters7Answered on January 09, 2017 at 05:51 PM
Please ignore my last two posts. I misunderstood at first. It worked perfectly now.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 06:07 PM
Great! Glad to hear that it worked now.