- jeffreyhoguerealtorAsked on January 09, 2017 at 02:16 PM
Do you have a form service?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 04:38 PM
We do can assist you creating your desired form. Please provide more details on the requirements so that we can access what would be needed to create your form.
I also recommend checking the Form Templates gallery. You might already find your form idea already available in the template gallery.
Also, the Form Theme Store have free design templates that you can already apply to your forms.
- Jeffrey C HogueAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 04:48 PM
I am looking to create an online Seller Property Disclosure Statement. I am a Realtor and would like my customers to be able to visit my site and fill out the form, hit a button and have the for emailed directly to me. The form we have is 10 pages and is part of the PA Property Disclosure Law.
I can send you a copy of the form if you like.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 05:59 PM
Do send us a copy of the concept of your form. We will take a look and decide how to proceed to the creation of the form.
- jeffreyhoguerealtorAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 06:11 PM
Where do I send it?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 07:17 PM
You can also send to us details via our support email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can include this text "Forum#1029507" in the Email Subject so we can easily associate this thread to your email.
- jeffreyhoguerealtorAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 07:42 PM
Sent an email with the Forum number and attached document to the support email as stated.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 08:55 PM
Jeffrey, I could not find your email. Can you please double check if it was sent to email@example.com email.
- jeffreyhoguerealtorAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 10:41 AM
I checked and it sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 7:41 PM
The header reads Forum#1029507
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 12:08 PM
Unfortunately I am unable to locate any email with subject "Forum#1029507". I would suggest you to please forward the email again and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- jeffreyhoguerealtorAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 12:46 PM
I forwarded the email. Hope you receive it this time.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 02:16 PM
@jeffreyhoguerealtor, login to your account, and click on Create Form:
Then, you will see the "Request a Form" option, simply click on the request button:
There you will be able to give all the details(type of fields, amount of fields, etc) of the type of form you want to.