- everycontractorAsked on January 09, 2017 at 05:41 PM
Can you I import the form that is password protected so I do not have to rebuild the full form? I have the username and password
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 09:08 PM
Do you meant to transfer one form to another account? If that is the case, please note the following:
1) You need to open a thread from the account Username the Form(s) are on.
2) Tell us the Name(s) or Provide us with Links to the Form(s) you need us to Move.
3) Tell us the Username of the Account that you want your Form(s) and Data Transferred.
4) Once this is completed we will then respond to you to confirm it.
However, if you simply want to clone one form from an account to another, just grab your forms link, and follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you need more help.