- breevAsked on January 10, 2017 at 01:19 AM
It has been working before, now it disappear. I have same problem in other forms.
Thanks in advancePage URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 04:16 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I checked your form and I was able to replicate the issue. It seems that using the Input Mask to validate the Phone Number, there is no Placeholder appeared to the Phone Field. Allow me sometime to further investigate the issue. I'll get back to you as soon i found results.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 04:38 AM
Unfortunately, the place holder will not remain in the phone field if there is an Input Mask. Alternatively, you can use a Mask Input Widget to still force an input mask and have a place holder to the phone field.
Here's a guide on How to Add a Widget to your Form.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- breevAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 04:50 AM
Hi, no placeholder seems to be available for Mask Input Widget
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 05:54 AM
Sorry for the misunderstanding. You are right, there is no placeholder in the masked input widget.
I can also replicate the issue on my side. The issue is escalated to our developers. When the issue is fixed, you will be notified via this thread.
Thank you very much for your concern.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 07:38 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused to you.
We've fixed the related phone field placeholder problem. Please check it and let me know if any issue arises with your fields again.
Thank you for contacting us!
- breevAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 08:02 AM
It's working now.
Thanks for your support.