- LVHPatEdAsked on December 16, 2010 at 01:08 PM
I have numerous products I am planning on listing on my order form which fall in to at least 50 different categories. Is there anyway of getting the category to print on the submitted order form for ease of picking the order.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 01:59 PM
It is currently not possible, but you can add it to the emails yourself.
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. On the email body, you will see a list of questions and answers with tags. Add Headlines to the listing there.
6. Finish and Save your form.
Once you edit the email body once, it will stop updating the body automatically when you add/edit/remove fields. So, you should probably do this only after you have completed the form.