- paultimpanoAsked on May 28, 2012 at 07:31 PM
we received an email to renew our jot form but we are on this jotform site and cannot see where to update our credit card information. It says it is from plimus??? I believe we are also on an annual billing and this says bi-annual..please advise asap so there is no interuption in our jotforms on our sites
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 07:56 PM
In order to change your credit card info, kindly follow these steps:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
If you are not able to retrieve your Plimus username follow these steps , before to continue step 2 (otherwise skip them and go to Step 2 directly)
a. Go to the your account settings (at the bottom of Jotform page)
b. then click the Cancel button
c. You will get redirected to the Plimus site. Copy your Plimus' username (as shown on the picture) and if you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password link
Enter your email and your Plimus username, once you click on such link , expect a message into your inbox and retrieve your Plimus password.
NOW CONTINUE ON STEP 2
2 . Login to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
3. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm subscription
4. Save the changes that you made.
Once you have everything setup, go ahead and renew your bi-yearly subscription.
If you still need directions, let us know. We are always glad to assist.
Thank you for being a loyal Jotform Customer!