- KellyAngelovicAsked on January 10, 2017 at 03:14 PM
I have a stationery company line and I use my Jotform for my wholesale customers who like to order online. I am having trouble getting my Form Calculation Wizard to work. Can you help? There are four different sections in my shop: greeting cards, notecards, thank you notes and matted prints. I have it set up to calculate a sub-total for each section, and then a final amount at the bottom.
I had this working over the summer, but just revisited everything and none of the calculations are showing up. Can you help?
Thank you so much (in advance)!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 05:29 PM
I test your form https://www.jotform.com/62094467210149 and I was able to see the issue about the calculation not being triggered on the form.
Allow me more time to investigate the cause of problem. I will be back shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 06:17 PM
Here's how you can fix the calculation on your form https://www.jotform.com/62094467210149
For each of the Dropdown quantity option make sure that the Calculation Value were properly filled in with the quantity value.
Make sure the 1st value in Surveying is 0 (for the empty option)
Here is a video also how I made it work.
Let us know if you are still not able to make it work.
- KellyAngelovicAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 11:45 PMThanks for your response. I added a 0 before the other quantities, but
still nothing. Other ideas? Thank you!
Kelly Angelovic ILLUSTRATION + DESIGN
970 390 6121 :: Kelly@KellyAngelovic.com :: Newsletter
Jennifer Nelson Artists will be at PRINTSOURCE 10+11 JAN in NYC!
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 03:26 AM
As my colleague stated, you need to define your surveying values for calculation field to work.
However when I tested your form I see that your calculation field has broken. Please delete the formula inside the calculation widget, and re-define it.
In summary you need to do two things in general:
1) You must define surveying filed in the options of drip-downs:
These values are used by calculation widget in mathematical operations, not the drop-down field options.
You need to do it for every drop-down menu.
2) Your calculation filed needs an update. Please delete the formula inside the calculation and enter again:
You need to do this for every calculation field.
Also there is a filed that I think should be included on the formula. Please remember to add these fields that are at the top of the each section of your form:
I hope this answer helps. Please contact us again for any further issue or for help.