- TheNaughtyListAsked on January 10, 2017 at 04:05 PM
I have hundreds of images in my gallery that need to be deleted, and going through them one at a time is going to take forever.
Is there a way to delete multiple images at once? I searched around but couldn't find a way to do this myself.
Can you just delete them all for me if not?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 06:26 PM
If you are referring to files uploaded through forms, you need only delete the submissions they are attached to.
You can do that by following the screenshot below.
1. Navigate to your "My Forms" page->Choose a form you want to clean up the submissions->Click the "Submissions" option.
2. Under the "Submissions" page, you can:
A. Delete specific submissions.
B. Delete specific list of submissions by setting up a custom date range where you can view and delete them.
C. Delete ALL Submissions
3. When you scroll down you can see the delete submissions button. I would recommend that you download all your data so that you can have a back up on them, please take note that once you deleted your submissions you can't recover them back. This is the same with uploaded files, you need to download them first so that you can have a copy for future use.
- TheNaughtyListAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 07:11 PM
I'm referring to the images in my gallery - the ones I upload to build or change the form.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 12:00 AM
I have checked this and unfortunately, it is not possible to delete more than one image, it is also only possible to do through our old interface.
I will escalate this thread to our second level as a feature request so there could be a tool to manage the images you upload to your form through the "Image" field.
We will let you know as soon as we get updates regarding this.