- sneekeepAsked on January 10, 2017 at 04:05 PM
im very satisfied with jot form and i also integrated this with google spreadsheet to check my orders with excel
i use this many months but today after submission no 359875143455726451
although im recieving hits from my form.. i get emails and everything it seems that the form generation in google docs has stopped...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 05:36 PM
The Google Docs integration should now be working once again. If it is still not working on your end, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- sneekeepAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 07:45 PMi tried disconnecting and reconnecting the integration and now i think i lost my old integration…
is it possible to reconnect it and push all entries I’m missing?
Sent with Unibox
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 01:50 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience you have.
I have checked your form named "NBA HOODIES Φορμα Παραγγελιας" and your integrations.
I have seen that the Google Spreadsheet integration file has a wrong URL as you can see the screenshot below:
So that, I have forwarded this issue to our software development team.
You are going to be informed as soon as the issue will be solved.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 07:29 AM
Last night we had a temporary issue regarding G-Sheets integrations.
This is fixed now and you shouldn't be having any problems.
If there is anything else we can help, just let us know,