- Lynn CecilAsked on January 11, 2017 at 02:27 AM
Thank you for getting back to me. No. That email address is not me. The
last 4 of my card is 1171.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 06:49 AM
I checked the last 4 digits on our side through different payment processors. I found 2 different users but these users have yearly subscriptions, not monthly. In addition, the e-mail addresses or name of the purchasers or company names are not similar with you.
I also checked each e-mail addresses at previous thread but I was not able to find any registered account or any e-mail log regarding a monthly payment associated with following e-mail addresses.
I need some more clarification from your side. Could you please provide us each information here below.
* Order reference number if you have
* The date of the latest charge
* The email address where you get the notifications about these charges
* It would be also good to see a screen shot regarding this charge (could be an e-mail, too.)
* If you remember your username (it could be also written on any e-mail sent by Jotform)
* If you access any of your direct url
I can ensure you that we try to help you but we need to know some more details to perform your requirement without effecting other users. That's why, please provide us any related information as much as you can.
Thank you for your understanding.
Waiting for your return.