- Kim BugielAsked on May 29, 2012 at 10:17 AM
- alex14_294Answered on May 29, 2012 at 10:56 AM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 12:17 PM
That form is under a Guest Account which is set to receive only 20 submissions a month. I would advise you to sign up for a Free account which would increase the submission limit to a 100 normal submissions a month.
Just make sure to use the same email address, so that forms created from the guest account will automatically be transferred over to the newly created account.
If you need assistance let us know.
As I wrote in my post, we cannot locate the login information, so I don't know which email address was used to create it from the original guest account.
Can you provide the email address that was used for that form?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 03:29 PM
I can move the form to your newly created account. So, let me know your username.
Sign up for a free account here.
kbugiel is the username i just created. Thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 03:37 PM
I have successfully move it over to kbugiel. You should be able to see the form by now.