- ViaVarnellAsked on January 11, 2017 at 09:58 AM
Hello. All of a sudden, my form is not longer collecting and or storing data. When a form is submitted, the Thank You, you form has been submitted message appears, but nothing is stored. I have checked and the integration with Google sheets is still connected.
This form is used for production purposes and I need to find a solution asap.
Thank you for your assistance.
Via 404-609-6346Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 12:32 PM
I cloned and tested your form with Spreadsheet integration and I couldn't replicate this problem. Could you please test and let us know if the issue persists?
If you're still experiencing this issue, please share your Spreadsheet to our Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll wait for your response.
- ViaVarnellAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 01:46 PMStill no confirmation page or email to notify of a submission.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 05:19 PM
I checked the email associated with your form and I found out that it ended in the Bounce list and the reason is below:Reason(s) : smtp; 550-5.7.1 The user or domain that you are sending to
I removed it from the Bounce list so you should be able to receive the submissions now.
But I wasn't able to check if your submissions went to Spreadsheet.
Please check now and let us know if it works for you.
- ViaVarnellAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 09:45 AMThank you very much!