- video1046Asked on January 11, 2017 at 11:21 AM
Up until Monday the 9th of jan,2017 my form was working fine. I noticed the Next Page button will not work, can you please help me with this. Thanks
http://cdn.jotfor.ms/themes/CSS/54945ae9700cc494668b4567.css? Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
The same issue happens with my cloned form from October,2016 that was untouched.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 01:27 PM
I have tested your form and I was able to replicate mentioned issue. After that I have cloned your form and same issue persist on my cloned form. I thought that theme that you are using is causing the issue, so I have removed the theme on my cloned form, but the issue was not resolved.
Did you recently made some changes on your form?
I will also escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 11:10 AM
This bug is fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Let us know if you need anything else,
- LucAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 11:19 AM
Thanks for your hard work and quick response and resolution! I'm now back in business! :-)
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 11:21 AM
Happy to hear Luc :) Thanks for letting us know!