- iversondesignsAsked on May 29, 2012 at 11:54 AM
This is what I received:From: JotForm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 28 May, 2012 3:59:23 PM PDT
Subject: http://submit.jotform.ca/form.php?formID=21240383510238&sid=204055162012508338&mode=edit22.214.171.124http://submit.jotform.ca/form.php?formID=21240383510238&sid=204055162012508338&mode=editNew submission: REQUEST A QUOTE
NAME (First & Last)
Check the following for which ones you would like estimates on: Driveways
Please provide us with a description of your work needs or any additional comments or questions:
How can I fix this so when someone fills in my form on my website that it comes to my email with the correct info in it?
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Please try to remove the current notification setup and re-create it. It oftentimes solves an issue like this.
Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
Let us know if that works for you.
- iversondesignsAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 01:20 PM
worked great - thanks!
- iversondesignsAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 01:20 PMworked great - thanks!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 02:05 PM
Cool, glad to know.