- netdiva790Asked on May 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Are you referring to Notifications/autoresponders? You can use any email as long as it's active.
- netdiva790Answered on May 29, 2012 at 02:29 PMHow do I add an email as a notification email?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 02:34 PM
Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email > Choose between Notifications/Autoresponder.
- netdiva790Answered on May 29, 2012 at 03:04 PMThanks, how do I import html form to convert when your site doesn't see the
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 04:46 PM
The reason why you can't clone that form into Jotform is because it is made up entirely of JS/prototype.
Jotform can only import html forms.
Html forms begin with a <form> tag and has form elements that begin with the <input> tag.
In that particular form , it begins with a <div> tag, followed by an <input> tag
Please check our Form Templates Gallery, I am sure you will find a similar form you can use right away