- MBWHSAsked on January 11, 2017 at 04:32 PM
we use the following form to act as a menu for other forms with key fields already pre-populated
This works well for all the forms listed on the email generated apart from one form which regularly won't prepopulate or keeps bringing details from the previous time that the above form was used.
We already press clear form and reload but are still having issues.
This is the form that is difficult (I think the link in the email is called maternal assessment):Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 08:15 PM
The "Continue Forms Later" option is enabled on maternal's assessments form, that's why it saves unsubmitted data continuously on the browser.
Since you are prepopulating field values through URL parameters on this form, you don't need this feature. Disable it to fix the problem.
To do that,
1. Edit the maternal's assessments form in the form builder
2. Click the Preferences button
3. Go to Advanced tab, then set Disabled on Continue Forms Later