- embajadoresizettleAsked on January 11, 2017 at 05:01 PM
Hi, the most recent 23 people who filled out my form and were sent to my MailChimp list through the integration were sent with subscription date "Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm", see image:
This, in turn, makes my MailChimp automated emails not work.
I tried to disconnect the MailChimp integration and reconnect it to see if that fixes the problem for future submissions, but the integration does not give me all of my lists as options--I can only see 10 lists, and the list I need is not among them.
Please help! Thank you.
- embajadoresizettleAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 05:04 PM
Update: I googled around some and found this, maybe you are sending the date value empty or in the wrong format??
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 10:08 PM
I have informed our developers about this, you should get an update on this thread.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 10:16 PM
The issue regarding to the lists was resolved already, you should be able to see all the lists, however, the issue with wrong subscription dates was escalated and hopefully will be fixed soon.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 10:26 PM
Can you please tell us the dates on which these users have submitted your form?
- embajadoresizettleAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 11:13 AM
Hi Neil, at the time of posting it was the 10th and 11th of this month. Now also includes the 12th (since the issue persists).
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 01:17 PM
Thank you for providing us additional info. Our developer also received you message.
You will be updated via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 06:55 PM
The form that is embedded on the URL you provided is titled "Registro EMB", but I can see that it is not integrated to MailChimp. Can you please tell us if that is the form you're having issues with or is it some other form?
- embajadoresizettleAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 11:56 AM
Hi Neil, that's the form, but I had to disable the MailChimp integration to stop this problem--it was causing a lot of problems in our work. I'm not willing to re-enable it until I get confirmation that this issue is fixed!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 08:41 PM
That's understandable. However, we need to be able to replicate the problem so we'll be able to find the cause and fix it.
Can you at least tell us which fields of your JotForm were mapped to your MailChimp list?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 11:43 PM
Hi again Claudia,
Since we cannot replicate the problem using our own keys, it might be possible that the issue is specific to your MailChimp account.
On our back-end we have started logging MailChimp API calls coming from your JotForm account. If you don't mind, can you please clone your form and integrate it with your MailChimp account? This is so we can test thoroughly the issue you're experiencing.
Again, thank you!
- embajadoresizettleAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 04:58 PM
Hi Neil, thanks. I've set it back up and will leave it up for a few hours (which will be a few submissions), to check if it's working now.
In response to your earlier question, all of my form fields are being mapped correctly to MailChimp. What is incorrect is the subscription date that JotForm sends automatically (it is not one of the form fields I created neither in my form nor in MailChimp, but rather should be the submission date automatically saved by JotForm). It is probably either in an incorrect format that MailChimp cannot interpret, or blank, since it is showing up like this in MailChimp:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 12:52 AM
Thank you for your cooperation. We have seen the logs and it seems everything is fine.
Since we cannot recreate this issue in other MailChimp accounts, we believe that this is account-specific.
We have sent an email to MailChimp API Support and have included you in the said email.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 10:58 PM
We are in contact with MailChimp API Support and they need the following information:
1. MailChimp API Key
2. MailChimp account
3. Name/email of at least one subscriber that is affected by this bug
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 11:37 AM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- narrejinAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 12:35 PM
Sorry guys! 2 things:
First, I didn't realize this was a forum for a specific product (my bad). Great support btw!
Second, now we know this is not a specific issue from JotForm as I'm not using it and I have the same issue.
I've just created a JotForm account (I never heard about it till now).
Thanks a lot anyway!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 01:47 PM