- Marketing101Asked on January 11, 2017 at 05:40 PM
I have a form call Sales & Support Call Centre Internship and I went to test it.
- If you use the tab button to move through form it works fine
- if you use a mouse, you can enter everything until you get to Contact Number
- Contact Number, Upload File & Submit Button wont work with a mouse
- Can't or won't let you click on Contact Number, Upload File & Submit Button.
I have removed and added those options back in and they still wont work.
I am adding them to my pagecloud website with an iFrame.
Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 11:13 PM
I checked your page and noticed a div overlay on the form. This area is covering the contact number, upload field, the captcha, and the top portion of the submit button.
Another div is also on the left side of it.
So in order to check this, you will need to modify your page and if necessary, remove or adjust your divs. You can also make use of the web inspector via chrome by pressing F12, or pressing right click on your mouse and selecting Inspect to further debug the page.
If you have questions, please let us know.
- Marketing101Answered on January 11, 2017 at 11:24 PM
Thankyou so much!