- marketingcommunicationsAsked on January 11, 2017 at 06:03 PM2017 Matching Grant Form
Can we have the total amount raised by location to add to the amount matching funds requested to show in the Total chq request.
With submission the contact should get a copy of the application as well as being sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 12:19 AM
That's possible with using the form calculation field.
1. Replace the total cheque field with form calculation field.
2. In the calculation wizard, add the total location field and amount matching field.
3. That's it, save your form and you're good to go.
With regards to the email notification, form by default has autoresponder notification. The user will get a copy of their data once the form is submitted. You can also create one http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder.
Here's how to setup email notification so you will receive users submissions data over email http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications. You can add the recipient email you want.