- TheNaughtyListAsked on January 11, 2017 at 08:08 PM
I'm having trouble loading images into all of my forms. Formerly, I was able to drag and drop the basic field "image", then click "upload image" in the popup, upload my image, and it would appear where I wanted.
Now, I get the following screen when I try to do it instead:
And the image never seems to upload. It puts the Jotform logo instead. I did try using &old at the end of the URL when loading the form but that didn't seem to help - neither did &reset or &test.
- IanAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 01:09 AM
Hi I could replicate the issue at my end. Uploaded image dies not show up in he widget.
i am forwarding the issue to our development team.
You will get a response from them as soon as the issue is resolved.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 10:05 AM
It was a temporary issue. Please try again and let us know if you are able to upload an image or not.
- TheNaughtyListAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 10:06 AM
Working fine now, thanks!
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 10:08 AM
Thanks for letting us know.
Contact us anytime you want if you ever need anything else,