- NHEMICE12Asked on January 12, 2017 at 06:32 AM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 07:17 AM
If you want, you can revert back to a previous version of your form by using your Form Revision History.
Complete guide: How-to-view-form-revision-history
This will be the easiest way to get the previous background image and color to show up the way it was. Give that a try first and get back to us if you're still having issues.
- NHEMICE12Answered on January 12, 2017 at 08:01 PM
I can't revert back as there were many things being updated. If there any other mean of getting it back. I also wanted the background cover to fixed and read that you can do it by checking the cover page but that did not work for my form.
- NHEMICE12Answered on January 12, 2017 at 08:21 PM
I have got back the background, now only did to fixed the camel background to be still cover image and when the user scroll down the background will not move. As I have tried to set it up in the advance design and check as cover page with no repeat, did not work for me.
Sorry to be a bother, thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 12:45 AM
Please remove any css related with .supernova and inject the custom CSS code below to make the image fixed in the background.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- NHEMICE12Answered on January 13, 2017 at 01:25 AM
Thank you Christian
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 02:47 AM
No problem. If you need further assistance, please let us know.