- aggie95Asked on December 16, 2010 at 04:59 PM
I have rebuilt this form multiple times because it is not working in a few areas:
1) email submission is never received however test emails work fine
2) thank you page does not work. it goes back to a blank form
All test emails work great. then when I plug in the complete code (copy & paste) into Dreamweaver, no go.
WHY!!!!! I'm pulling my hair out!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 17, 2010 at 07:29 AM
I don't think any of those things anything to do with the HTML editor you are using.
Make sure that your form is pointing to the correct email address. To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
You should also change the Thank You URL to a correct URL that works.
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter a URL from your own web site.
If you still have problems please post the URL of the form.