- robAsked on January 12, 2017 at 12:13 PM
The forms are used are provided from other suppliers as pdfs, I would need to be able to get these forms converted from pdfs to your site.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 02:36 PM
Hey Rob, you can upload a PDF form and convert it into an online JotForm form using our Fillable PDF Form Creator.
To get it converted, do the following:
1. Go to this page https://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/
2. Click the CREATE A FILLABLE PDF FORM button.
3. Click the UPLOAD button.
4. Type in your email address > upload the PDF form > then hit SUBMIT.
5. Afterwards, you'll receive an email similar to this.
All that's left now is to wait for another email confirmation once it's finished. The time it would take highly depends on the complexity of the PDF file you uploaded.