- CymoneAsked on May 29, 2012 at 05:47 PM
My form doesn't sync all information/fields with Google Docs, but it does with Dropbox. Is there any way to fix this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 08:37 PM
Can you please try to re-integrate your form with gdocs? Just try to remove first the said integration, clear your browsers cache and then re-integrate it. See if that fixes the problem.
Apologies for the inconveniences caused.
Update us here is the problem still persist so that we can further assist you with this. Thank you so much!
- CymoneAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Thanks for your help! I've re-integrated multiple times and it still doesn't work. i even recreated the fields that didn't transfer.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 04:08 AM
I tried replicating this problem but I was failed to do so. I integrated your form to my gdocs account and everything works perfectly. I did received my test submissions on gdocs.
Can you please re-integrate it one more time? This time, make it sure that you're already login to your google account before re-integrating your form.
Try it and let me know if the problem still persist. Thanks!
- CymoneAnswered on June 01, 2012 at 09:05 PM
I tried re-integrating it again, and I even recreated the form. No luck.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 02, 2012 at 01:01 AM
Let me forward this matter to the development team. They will look in to this as soon as they can.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- CymoneAnswered on June 03, 2012 at 06:32 PM
Thank you both for being so helpful!