- ashtutorsAsked on January 12, 2017 at 01:58 PM
I've a couple of issues that have appeared on my form:
1. The first page of the form starts loading, then hangs. You can see all the page, but the loading never fully stops.2. From a mobile device, the field 'address' - which is supposed to give suggestions in a drop down, only works from a desktop. It won't accept inputs and keeps coming up with an error, as though the field hasn't been completed. Therefore the form can't currently be sent via mobile.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 05:09 PM
1) I just checked your form, and did not see anything keeping loading, all pages were completely loaded:
2) On regards of your issue in mobile device, it will be addressed on a separate thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1033188
Let us know if you need more help.
- ashtutorsAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 02:47 AM
Thanks for that.
Yes also is loading fine for me now - must have been a server-side issue.