- lmaineAsked on January 12, 2017 at 02:36 PM
I have a form that has some workflow to it. There are several fields that I need to be hidden but it seems when the form is opened for Edit, all of the Hidden Fields are visible. Is there anyway to keep them hidden throughout the whole process?
Thanks, Loretta Maine
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 05:44 PM
I am currently checking your form. Please give me some time and I will get back as soon as I find the problem.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 05:53 PM
I was able to replicate the issue. Hidden fields are shown when opening the form by clicking the Edit Submission link. I will forward this to our developers. You will be informed once this is fixed.
- lmaineAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 05:57 PM
Thank you! I did a workaround by moving all of the hidden fields into a Form Collapse and then hid both the section and the button. That seems to work in the Edit.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 08:42 PM
I am glad to know that you found a workaround for this issue. With regards to the bug you are experiencing, there is currently no news from our developers. Rest assured we will let you know once we have any updates. Regards.