- xobapgAsked on December 17, 2010 at 03:44 AM
I have 2 different domains, on different servers. Do I have to sign up again with JotForm for the second site? I have made 2 different forms and put up test ''contact us'' pages on both pages, but no matter how I try, I cannot get the sent email address on the second site to reflect being sent from that site. Example www.form1.com/contact.htm and www.form2.net/contactus.htm show both being sent from email@example.com Any help and guidance appreciated.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 17, 2010 at 06:56 AM
No, you do not need to create a separate email address. If you need to change the sender email addresses for one of them, please follow these steps:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select "Notification"
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings" button
5. Change the "Sender E-mail" at the top,
6. Finish and Save your form.