- jwildrainAsked on January 13, 2017 at 02:44 AM
Trying out v4. Cannot find the Free Text option. Titles do not allow newlines in the sub-titles. How can I add some intro text to the form?
Thank youPage URL:
- CharlieAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 05:50 AM
Apologies for the confusion, if you are looking for the "Text" field in the new V4 form builder, it has been renamed as "Rich Text" there. Here's a screencast of it:
It has the same functionality.
Let us know if that helps.
- jwildrainAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 11:31 AM
Great, this is it! I thought this was an input that the user could use to submit formatted text.
Thank you for addressing this.
- jwildrainAnswered on January 22, 2017 at 06:52 PM
Rich Text is showing up just as "Text". Just wanted to bring it up to your attention.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 22, 2017 at 09:38 PM
Yes, I have checked and seems this has been changed again, it may be due to what you initially thought, as the Free Text was before users would think that it can be used to get text submitted in the form.
Now "Short Text Entry" is the same as "Text Box", "Long Text Entry" is the same as "Text Area" and "Text" is the same as the v3 builder: