- SindectebAsked on January 13, 2017 at 08:10 AM
I must cancel, for financial reasons, I'm sorry
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 08:46 AM
I took a look at your Account Billing History and I can see that you've paid for this through PayPal on 04.01.2017.
Please downgrade your account to the free plan as you can see in the following document: https://www.jotform.com/help/341-How-to-Downgrade-Subscription-Back-to-Free-Account
Our PayPal Downgrade is not automated yet, so you should cancel your payment yourself.
You can refer to these instructions to cancel the subscription in your PayPal Account if you wish for it to be immediate:
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.
Moreover, I have made a refund request for your payment to our Billing Manager. The refund process can be last up to 10 business days.
If you have any doubt, let us know.