- bmuncasterAsked on January 13, 2017 at 11:26 AM
Hello! We simply want a button that once clicked, will redirect the customer to another site. Can I do this with the submit button? If not, are there any other options? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 01:00 PM
Yes, that is possible with the submit button. When the user click the submit button, it will redirect the user to the URL you provided in the Thank You page. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/38-Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- bmuncasterAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 01:20 PM
Thank you for your answer! Is there a way I can do this without having a confirmation email sent out to myself or the end user? Or there's no choice with the submit button?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 02:50 PM
That is possible. You need to delete your email notifications so you won't be receiving an email every time someone submits to your form. Here's how:
1. Open your form in the My Forms page.
2. In the Form Builder, click the Emails button.
3. Click the Delete button to remove your email notifications.
Hope that helps. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.