- pospdevelopmentAsked on January 13, 2017 at 11:41 AM
We can only accept 50 people...is there a way to do this event registration form with JotForm?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 01:29 PM
You can set up a form limits wherein the form will close once it reaches the number of registrations allowed. Here's how:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select "Disabled on submissions limit" in the "Status" and then set a number value in the "Submission Limit" field.
3. Click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Please check the complete guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/137-How-to-limit-submissions-in-a-form
Hope that helps. Thank you.