- pnwakhiAsked on January 13, 2017 at 01:44 PM
I'm not seeing where in preferences you can change the Jotform page title. I've updated the Title, but on the page tab in the browser it is still showing my previous form title. Looks like the preferences menu has changed since these questions were first asked. Please help
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 04:20 PM
I cloned your form and I was able to replicate the issue. Here's a guide on how to change the Page Title:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.