- Ameritech_IncAsked on January 13, 2017 at 01:57 PM
In order to avoid confusion with my customers.
Can I have my company name listed as the sender?
Also, can I have my company name (email) shown as the REPLY TO?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 04:39 PM
My understanding is that you want to change the Sender Name and Reply-to Email of the Autoresponder email. If yes, please refer to the steps below:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Emails" button.
2. Select the Autoresponder and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipients" tab where you can change the "Sender Name" and the "Reply-to Email" value.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.