- CPNetAsked on January 13, 2017 at 08:12 PM
I am seeking assistance on two functions I wish to achieve on my form I'mOK Occupational Safety Report.
1. Can the application administrator send a push notification of all users of the form informing them of a drill or actual emergency?
2. If the status is "still in building" or "Need Help"is there a way for entries in these two classes to be displayed in RED on the report table?
See screen shot of generated report.
Email: is email@example.comPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 14, 2017 at 07:29 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
1) This is not something that come be done with built-in JotForm tools.
However, we do provide API access. It means that custom programming can be used in combination with our API to achieve custom goals. We can recommend https://www.upwork.com platform to hire a developer.
2) Unfortunately, the report is not styleable.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- CPNetAnswered on January 14, 2017 at 08:45 AMThank you for your response and guidance.