- mthebronAsked on January 14, 2017 at 01:04 AM
I like 4.0, but find myself going back to the older version due to missing essential functions.
1. Reprioritizing items in a radio list (the whole box moves when I try to move list item higher or lower)2. Can't find option to manage multiple fields3. Using an apostophe produces HTML code ('). Happens in field labels and when using an apostrophe in the pre-populated text field.
- BorisAnswered on January 14, 2017 at 10:49 AM
Thank you for trying out form builder 4.0, the future incarnation of our easy-to-use form building system, and for letting us know your thoughts. Our developers are still actively working on V4, but I'm sending your notes to our developers as feature requests for V4 - just so these parts do not get accidentally forgotten.
I do see what you mean about reordering items in a Radio Button field. In V3, we can do it by simply drag-and-dropping the option to its preferred position:
In V4, such actions move the entire field:
I have forwarded this as a feature request to our developers, so we can bring such a feature to V4 as well. When it comes to your other notes, they have been moved to support threads of their own, where they can be escalated to our developers as well:
We will update you on each of the corresponding threads when/if the feature gets implemented. Thank you!
- mthebronAnswered on January 14, 2017 at 12:05 PM
Thank you for the quick follow-up!
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 09:10 AM
Thank you for reporting us this issue.
I would like to inform you that this feature is also available in version 4.0 now. Please feel free to contact us if you have more questions. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.
Thank you again for using JotForm.