- art_crateAsked on January 14, 2017 at 03:34 AM
I would like to center my questions on mobile. Please see the screenshot attached.
Questions that need to be centered:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 14, 2017 at 02:55 PM
I noticed that those fields were a bit off even in norma view, so please try to copy and paste the below CSS to your Custom CSS field:
You can adjust the margins more if needed.
If you have any additional questions please let us know.
- art_crateAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 08:15 PM
Thank you for the css. That seemed to center the questions. However now some of the Questions and Buttons (Next, Back) look like are pushed off the screen.
Any ideas why that would be happening? That should all be responsive.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 11:20 PM
Do you mean to say it creates horizontal spacing when viewed on mobile?
On my colleague's CSS codes, replace margin with padding, see if this helps.
This should not expand the form width when viewed on mobile.
Hope this helps!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 04:04 AM
Please allow me some time to check this for you and I'll get back to you with possible solution.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Thank you for your patience.
I did some tests, and with my original CSS code from the previous reply, I couldn't see what is wrong in the form.
This is my test in Browser:
And here are the screenshots from my phone:
I'm sorry if I'm overlooking something, but it seems ok on my phone and my browser. Unless your buttons should be upper a bit.
We'll wait for your response.