- ichallengeAsked on January 15, 2017 at 11:21 PM
I just just noticed that many of my forms have missing submissions all of a sudden.
It was 2400 and now it says 64.
Some had 20 and now it says 1.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 03:21 AM
I checked your account but I was not able to find a form in your account with 64 submission. To better assist you, can you please specify in which forms you have encountered this issue?
We'll be waiting for your response.
- ichallengeAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 03:35 PM
- ichallengeAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 03:39 PM
Hi Chrilstian, a few weeks ago, before we upgraded to the updated package one of our forms had 3000+ submissions. Now it says less than 300.
And all our archived forms now say 0. It wasn't like that a few weeks ago. They all had submissions.
Lots of our submissions are missing.
- ichallengeAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 03:42 PM
Something happened when we upgraded and all our submission are no longer there.
- ichallengeAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 03:57 PM
The data for some of our forms is synced with Google docs, but the vast majority was not. I'm guessing when we upgraded we revered back to a basic account and all our submissions went with it. That's why all the old ones are missing.
Can they please be restored?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 07:15 PM
I have restored the submissions for your account and it shows 6280 now, the forms you shared before show submissions now too:
Could you please check again and let us know that you can see your info?
We'll wait for your response.
- ichallengeAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 07:18 PM
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!
Thank you I was having a panic attack.