- reyoung42Asked on May 30, 2012 at 02:13 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 04:48 PM
Please kindly follow these instructions in order to change your credit card information :
1. First of all, you would need to find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription (Plimus is our Payment Gateway)
==> If you are not able to retrieve your Plimus username from your email inbox, follow these steps , before to continue to step 2
(otherwise skip them and go to Step 2 directly)
a. Go to the your account settings,
b. then click the Cancel button
c. Copy your Plimus' username (it's a numbered format one) and if you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password link
After clicking on that link, type your email and your Plimus username , expect a message into your inbox and retrieve your Plimus password.
==> NOW CONTINUE ON STEP 2
2 . Login to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
3. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm subscription
4. Save the changes that you made.
Feel free to look for more assistance if you need it.
We are always happy to assist!
Thank you for being a loyal JotForm customer!