- Paul WestgateAsked on January 16, 2017 at 10:13 AM
We have a ASP.NET/Bootstrap website that we want to create a "Get a quote now" form, with various options and free form fields. Once the user submits the form we want an option to download the completed form as a PDF, or for it to automatically download. Is this possible with JotForm? Thanks Paul
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 11:41 AM
You can attach a PDF in the Autoresponder Email or you can put a PDF link in the Thank You page. In this way, the user will be able to get a copy of the form submission in PDF.
Autoresponder is the email alert that will be receive by the user after completing the form. In the email, you can attach a PDF. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Emails" button.
2. In the Emails wizard, select the Autoresponder and then click the "Edit" button. Go to Advanced tab and enable the "PDF Attachment" option. Click the "Save Changes" button after.
You can put the PDF download link in the Thank You Page. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Thank You" button.
2. In the Thank You Page wizard, position the cursor where you want the link to appear. After that, click the "Form Fields" drop down option and select the "PDF Link" option. Click the "Save Changes" button after.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.