- AaronSchimannAsked on January 16, 2017 at 09:26 PM
Hello helpful JotForm support team:
Can you please look at conditions that begin: "If Client security key IS EQUAL TO "999999999" REQUIRE MULTIPLE".
The condition had 13 affected fields. I edited to add 2 fields and now I have 2 conditions, one with 13 affected fields and one with 15 affected fields. When I try to delete the old version with 13 affected fields, both versions disappear.
Can you please help me to resolve this issue ASAP. I need to update the form on a regular basis, and the build up of conditions is going to make the form slow and more difficult to edit in the future.
- IanAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 12:43 AM
I could not replicate the issue at my end.
I tried deleting individual conditions at my end on a cloned form and it worked fine.
Could you please try again? If you still face issue let me know which specific condition # should I try to delete to replicate the issue.
- AaronSchimannAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 06:31 PM
Hi Ian - I tried again and I'm running into the same problem.
I also cloned to see if that made a difference at my end. It did not.
Please check out clone at link below:
Can you please specifically look at condition 78 (98 affected fields), which is a duplicate of condition 77 (92 affected fields), which is itself a duplicate of condition 79 (86 affected fields).
Unfortunately, the above example is not an isolated incident.
- condition 114 (49 affected fields), which is a duplicate of condition 113 (46 affected fields), which is itself a duplicate of condition 115 (43 affected fields); and
- condition 116 (33 affected fields), which is a duplicate of condition 118 (30 affected fields), which is itself a duplicate of condition 117 (27 affected fields).
I will not be able to use this form as intended until we resolve this issue.
Accordingly, I look forward to resolving this issue with you as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance,
- IanAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 07:27 PM
The development team has resolved the issue.
Please try deleting the duplicate conditions and if it removes both the conditions, then recreate one.
If you still face the issue, let us know. We will investigate further.
- AaronSchimannAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 07:33 PM
Hi Ian - Many thanks for the prompt response.
I will try deletion. I will let you know if it works.
If it does not work (i.e. all versions of condition are removed), recreation is not practical. Some of the conditions affect up to 98 fields and involve disablement. As I'm sure you know, such conditions take a long time to write.
Accordingly, if it does not work, I will have to undo or revert to an earlier version.
- AaronSchimannAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 07:43 PM
Hi Ian - Unfortunately, it still doesn't work at my end. I tried deleting condition 79, and conditions 77 and 78 were also deleted at the same time.
Can you please let the development team know that the problem remains unresolved.
- IanAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 08:52 PM
I am forwarding the issue to the development team so they can look into it and update you.
- AaronSchimannAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 01:01 AM
Hi Ian - Any update from development team yet?
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 01:22 AM
Your issue has been already assigned to a member of our development team. He is working on it. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any time frame because of our development team's workload.
When we have any update for the issue, you'll be informed by our developer via this thread.
Thank you for your patience.