- 1sixty8Asked on January 16, 2017 at 09:57 PM
Yesterday it was working and today it stopped. I've run some test submissions and they should up in the JotForm inbox but do not follow through to the Google Drive folders
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 11:41 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We currently have issue with our Google drive integration feature.
I have submitted your thread to the higher team support so that you can be notified once we have fixed the problem.
What I suggest you try also for initial troubleshooting is to remove the google drive integration on your form. And then add the integration again by redoing the process.
Hopefully the process of re-integration will resolve it.
- AIDANAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 03:04 AM
First of all, I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
I have separated your request into its own thread, as we try to keep each thread about a single instance/issue. We will be addressing it ASAP and you will be notified over there when an answer is sent: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1036463
Thank you for understanding, and again apologies for the trouble.
- MitchAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 08:33 AM
Setting up a new integration did not work.
- 1sixty8Answered on January 17, 2017 at 08:34 AM
FYI "Mitch" above is me. Don't start a new thread.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 10:18 AM
I have tried integrating Google Drive with a new form using my testing account and the issue seems to be persisting. I see that the issue is already assigned to one of our development team members and they will be looking into.
Once we have any update in this regard, you'll be posted here. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 09:48 AM
Sorry for the trouble. Issue should be fixed now. Please test it and let us know if issue still persists.
- rdpctaxAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 11:01 AM
it's been working since last night.
Thank you for all your help.