- accracorpAsked on January 16, 2017 at 10:44 PM
I would like to create a customer service form that customers fill out.
I would like the contents of the form to be emailed to the customer once complete as a .PDF. (or a link to the .PDF)
Once emailed the .PDF / Link the customer can then print the form and attach it to box of goods they wish to return.
What would be the best way to achieve this?
The form is located at this link: https://form.jotform.com/70158097364966Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 02:15 AM
You can add an Autoresponder Email to your form and enable the PDF attachment. It will automatically send a PDF attachment to the user. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Emails button in the Form Builder.
2. Click the +Create New Email button.
3. Select the Autoresponder Email button.
4. Go to the Advanced tab and enable the PDF Attachment. Click the Save button when you're done.
Once the user download the PDF attachment via Email, they can print it and attach it to the box.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, please contact us again. Thank you.