- struscottAsked on January 17, 2017 at 03:20 AM
it is not sending the files through to the google drive folder
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 04:53 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Our developers are aware of the problem and they are working on it.
In the meantime could you please try to re-integrate your form with Google Drive and see if that helps?
1. Open your Google Drive integration and click Remove:
2. Then open it again and integrate, you can choose the same folder:
We'll wait for your response.
- struscottAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 03:33 PM
It is now sending a pdf of the form though but no files are being uploaded to the folder
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 06:34 PM
I think this is still connected to the Google Drive issue. It is in the news by the way (https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/17/google-drive-goes-down/). Again, our developers are aware of this problem already and are working to have this fixed as soon as possible.
I have created a ticket on this thread so that if there are updates, you will also get notified about it. For the meantime, try re-integrating the form to Google Drive and see if that will fix it this time.
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 10:41 AM
Sorry for the trouble. Problem should be fixed now. Please test it and let us know.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 03:25 AM
I opened a separate thread for your issue, and we will attend it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1147909