- sadiagAsked on January 17, 2017 at 06:53 AM
I am not able to access form via Explorer. Can you please advise
- IanAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 09:02 AM
I am not sure if i understand the issue correctly. But if you could let us know what you are trying to achieve, then we will be in a better position to help you.
Did you download the source to your local PC?
Let us know the steps to replicate the issue at our end.
- sadiaAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 09:06 AM
I have created a form and wanted to test it. I generated a link via the publish option.
I keep getting above error message and cant access via the link
- IanAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 09:17 AM
There was a temporary issue, which is fixed now. Please test the form again after clearing your Browser cache.
If you still face any issue let us know.
- sadiagAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 09:19 AM
I have re-tried and still get same error message
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 11:01 AM
Here is how to get the forms direct link:
The link is working, please try it: https://form.jotformeu.com/61596043430351
Let us know if you need more help.