- akmaleddyAsked on January 17, 2017 at 07:43 AM
- IanAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 09:23 AM
Here is the demo : https://form.jotform.com/61880675038968
Feel free to clone this form so you can figure out the whole setup.
Basically, what you need 2 datetime fields and 2 form calculation fields.
Here are the screenshots: Make sure to enable the default date on the 2 datetime fields.
You need to define the formula on each of the calculation field.
The first calculation field (Days) gets the number of days, here's the formula:
On the second calculation field (Age), this will calculate the Age base from the given birth date of the user using math Floor function.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- akmaleddyAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 10:45 AMcan you give me the formula?
2017-01-17 21:23 GMT+07:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 12:03 PM
The formulas are listed in the step by step example my colleague has provided.
You can clone his form if you want to: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
URL to the form: https://form.jotform.com/61880675038968
Let us know if you need more help.
- akmaleddyAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 01:09 PM
thank u for your help