- mohamedelfar3Asked on May 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM
hi jot form team
i was deleted all submissions on my all forms but it wasn't few now
look on photo and thank you :)
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Even though you delete your submissions , the system will still keep the count. but you still have room for this months and it will get reset on June 1
- mohamedelfar3Answered on May 30, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Sorry I did not understand
Will the removal of my account?
What do I do now?
- mohamedelfar3Answered on May 31, 2012 at 12:06 AM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 12:20 AM
You need to wait until June 1 to get your account submissions reset back to 0
- mohamedelfar3Answered on May 31, 2012 at 12:33 AM
ok ok thank you :)
- mohamedelfar3Answered on May 31, 2012 at 09:12 AM
this messge was sent for me noe
You have currently reached the limits of your account. Your forms will be disabled Friday at 12pm EST. Free accounts are limited to 100 submissions per month.
Upgrade your account today to continue using JotForm; receive submissions, collect payments from your users and have more upload space. Upgrading is quick and easy:
Thanks for using JotForm,
but i deleted all submissions on my all forms
- AtacanCAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 10:18 AM
As my colleague mentioned above, even though you delete your submissions , the system will still keep the count. So it doesn't matter if you delete your submissions, our system has already saved your count. Deleting existing submissions will not reset your quota. So you can upgrade to a higher plan to get more submissions or wait for the next reset which is on 1st June.
- mohamedelfar3Answered on May 31, 2012 at 06:47 PM
Sorry very Hahahahahahahaha
I did not understand this question
Is my account will be suspended or my sites?
because i dont speak english :)
- AtacanCAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 07:05 PM
Your account has not been suspended. Once you reach your monthly limits, your account will be disabled until the next reset. Your account will be reactivated on 1st June (tomorrow). You can also use google translate if you can't understand what we mean.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 07:12 PM
لم يتم تعليق حسابك. بمجرد وصولك الى حدود الشهرية، سيتم تعطيل حسابك حتى إعادة تعيين المقبل. إعادة تعيين التالي للحساب الخاص بك هو 1 يونيو (غدا). يمكنك أيضا استخدام مترجم جوجل إذا لم تتمكن من فهم ما نعنيه.
I think that is the translation