- oberlemeats5Asked on January 17, 2017 at 09:31 AM
I'd like to the order summary to leave out the widget parts, email validator, and the html text.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 11:14 AM
I believe you are working with the following form: https://www.jotform.com/70107567010142
Upon checking the Preview widget setups, you need to add the exact label of the fields as they appear in your form, in order to exclude them from previewing. In your case it is not working because you listed the IDs:
I suppose these are the labels you need to list:
Let us know if you need more help.
- oberlemeats5Answered on January 17, 2017 at 11:40 AM
Well I figured out how to get rid off the html text by adding css. My problem now is it says widget in multiple sections in my order preview.
- oberlemeats5Answered on January 17, 2017 at 11:45 AM
I finally figured it out. All I had to do is add "widget" under the hide labels option. Thanks for the help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 12:32 PM
Glad to know that. Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.