- OwendolynAsked on January 17, 2017 at 11:04 AM
I have six items to sell and can accept a maximum of 10 orders for each item per person. How do I set up a form for this to allow people to order 1-10 of the items they want, but no more than that?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 12:21 PM
You can add a drop down options for each product that limits the number of items that can be ordered. Please check this demo form: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/70164694706966.
Here's how to add an option on a product:
1. In the Product page, click the "Add Quantity" button.
2. In the Quantity, choose "Dropdown" and then put the Range limit. After that, click the "Save Quantity" button.
3. When you're done, click the "Save Product" button.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.