- ddyoyo10Asked on January 17, 2017 at 11:09 AM
1. how can i display all the image checkboxes? because i added 5 options (for now) and only 2 of them appears and i want all of them to display
2. for terms and conditions, is it possible to make it say "i accept the terms and conditions" when it is clicked on? because it would be nice if it's possible.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Thank you for contacting our support.
I'll try to answer your questions:
1. how can I display all the image checkboxes? because I added 5 options (for now) and only 2 of them appears and iIwant all of them to display
You can adjust this by simply changing the width of the field. I did a test and it worked fine. You should put the 700px instead of 300px:
2. for terms and conditions, is it possible to make it say "I accept the terms and conditions" when it is clicked on? because it would be nice if it's possible.
Regarding this question, you mean after the user checked it should change the text to I accept the terms and conditions or you want just to change the text?
If it is the second one you can do that by editing its settings:
If you have any additional questions please let us know.
- ddyoyo10Answered on January 18, 2017 at 10:12 AM
1. It works. Thanks :)
2. I meant the first one
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 11:46 AM
It is required to add some custom script in order to achieve your requirement which is not allowed to add to the form. However, you may use the Checkbox field for Terms and conditions so that you can add a condition to display the related text as shown below:
This is how it should work.
You may check and clone this form if it helps.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- ddyoyo10Answered on January 18, 2017 at 01:45 PM
How come my requirement is not allowed to be added to the form?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 01:53 PM
Because of security reasons adding script code to our forms is not allowed. In addition to what my colleague suggested you can download the whole source code of your form and then do the extra coding and adjusting there.
If you have any further questions do let us know.
- ddyoyo10Answered on January 25, 2017 at 05:21 PM
For my requirement, how would i do it after downloading the source code?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 08:47 PM
Here are several guides on the scripts that you can add to the source code to achieve your requirement:
Once you have inserted the custom script, you can then host the form's source code and form files on your own server.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.